Sunday, June 8, 2008

Our night out with the Markham's

Shane and Alyssa came into town from Colorado. Shane was in the MTC with Jordan so they became friends and I actually worked with Shane last year at our great job at Die Cuts. Anyway...we love hanging out with them and since they don't live here anymore, it's a treat for us when they come into town. We met up with them last night and went to dinner at a Japanese restaurant with them. After that we went up to Provo Canyon because Jordan sees a cave type thing everytime we drive up there and he "wants to climb up to it". So we thought we'd give it a try, even though it was getting dark. Needless to say, we didn't get to the cave, but we sure had fun up there with Shane and Alyssa. While we were up there we got some cute pictures though. We also went up to Squaw Peak since none of us (except for Alyssa :) had been up there before. We thought it would be fun to go see it and see all the people making out up there. There were tons of cars! Anyway, we had a great time with you guys...come visit us again soon!

We found a crevace (or however you spell it) on our little hike. It made for a cute picture huh?

We hiked up a huge pile of rocks...i had no idea how we were gonna get down but we managed. Maybe I was the only one concerned though...i'm a wuss. Jordan wanted to keep going higher, but it was already dark.

On the rock pile with Shane and Alyssa

Jordan and Shane thought they were funny joking that when we took the picture there would be a bum or ghost in the backgroud cuz we couldn't see when we took this picture because it was dark. It wasn't funny...i had already thought about that. How scary would that be? But as you can see...no ghost or bum, thank goodness!

Up at Squaw Peak

6 comments:

meag said...

you look so gorgeous in all of these pictures. that looks like fun!

Outfit Residential said...

YAY! We've been blogged about on your site! This is a wonderful occasion, and I'm flattered we made the cut. Now we need to get our act together and blog again. (WE struggle to post stuff.) It was great seeing you and we look forward to furthering our adventure in provo canyon!

Shawna Wilson said...

You guys are the cutest couple - your little boy is going to be quite the catch! And I love your hat!! Hey, post some pictures of your little tummy...I wish I had taken more of mine!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

So when were these pictures taken?? Y'all are in sweat shirts and jackets!! Let me tell you how fast we would get heat strokes wearing that kind of clothing down here in Texas!!! Looks like y'all had fun though. By the way I tagged you!!

The Alspach's said...

Hey such cute pictures of you two! Sorry bout saturday my mom took me hostage.. I stayed at my mom's till midnight on Friday and Saturday I went down in the morning because she needed help with this wedding! I will be back in town for the 4th of July so we could get together then..

Brooke and Justin said...

I love your pictures! I cant believe you are going to be a mom! I am a new blogger!!! Yea, I still need prego pics from you!:)