Playing in his Baby Einstein Bouncy/Saucer thingy while watching some Baby Einstein.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Mr. Chatter Box
Wyatt has all the sudden become so vocal the last couple days!!! I can't believe how much he talks!! It's so cute...the minute I put him down and he starts playing, he just starts blabbering away. He even says "da da" a lot! I'm sure it's not on purpose but he's still doin it. Jordan loves it! I caught him on camera yesterday talking away. Enjoy!

Playing in his Baby Einstein Bouncy/Saucer thingy while watching some Baby Einstein.
Playing in his Baby Einstein Bouncy/Saucer thingy while watching some Baby Einstein.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Braden is jabberin' too. Nice little einsteins jumper, we have the exact same one, Braden luvs it. He gets excited and starts bouncin around like crazy :) wyatt is way cute.
That is so fun Brooke. He is adorable! And such a good talker!
That is so cute. Don't you just love it!!!
So cute! I can't wait til my baby starts talking!
Hey! HE IS SO DANG CUTE! I love the little stages that they go through! I wish I could meet him and let Bridger play with him! And I wish we could get together again! It has been so long, and I have kind of been out of the loop... but I hope you guys are doing good- what are you up to anyway? Bryce and I are going to go sell another summer in Maryland close to D.C. So..... if you guys don't have plans it would be really fun to have you out with us!!! :) Let me know what you think!
Hey- that sounds fun living with your mom! I would love that :) If you're thinking of something to do... just have Jordan sell alarms this summer in our office and then we could hang out the whole summer! :) The money is really nice, but it's been such a fun adventure for us moving away each summer. We could just lay out by the pool with our little men and go shopping at the amazing malls in Maryland! :) Something to think about!
Hi Brook, I was viewing Lieren and Chandler's blog and saw your name. Little Wyatt is soooooo cute. I love the pictures and especially the one of him talking. Oh my gosh, he is a doll and growing toooooo fast. It looks like you guys are doing great. I hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment