Since it was our last Saturday in Louisiana, the wives all decided to take a trip up to the beautiful Oak Alley Plantation. That plantation is beautiful! There is so much land that is well kept, but how can you ignore the gorgeous huge oak trees too and the cool plantation house?! 28 huge oak trees were planted in the 1700's by some french guy. He made them in 2 rows stretching a quarter mile to the Mississippi River. Another guy came years and years later when the trees were grown and decided to build his dream house there. It was the perfect spot because now people like me get to go see it and see how beautiful it is! Anyway, such a beautiful place!!

This is what the humidity did to my camera when I took it out to take my first picture

View from the road

Cute little bugger!


First Ford cars

Just eating a stick mom...

Jen and I with the little ones

The wives

More wives...

And last but not least, Wyatt passed out on the way home
7 comments:
darling dress miss brookie. and your last sat. there, how sad. but now you'll be home and we can go to alumni. thats good news. can you go?
Wyatt is so cute and getting so big. I totally love his shoes so cute.
Hi Brooke:
This is Janice! Just wanted to say hi! We've been to that plantation and also the Zoo many times when we visited the Batemans while they were living in NOLA. Fun experience...lots of humidity!!
You'll be grateful for dry Utah when you get home.
Looks like a good time! You are such a cute Mommy and Wyatt is adorable!
He is SO cute! He looks so grown up I can't even stand it! You look pretty hot yourself there Missy!
The plantation looked beautiful, I am totally jealous. I can't believe how big Wyatt is, I about died when I saw that last picture of him in his car seat. He looks like he is going to be a pretty big kid. Hmmm, you should think about moving back to Salt Lake when our kids get older so him and Maddy can date because at the rate she is growing and what her pediatrician is saying it sounds like she is going to be pretty tall herself and might have a hard time finding boys taller than her. :)
Oh my goodness, Wyatt is getting so big and is SO cute!
Post a Comment