This little cutie turned 9 months last week. He is so much fun! I feel like he's so big and everyone says he's a big baby, but he's not as big on the charts as I would think. He is only in the 80th % with his height and the 50% for his weight. His head is 25%. We just say he is still catching up from being born so small. Anyway, he LOVES Wyatt and Wyatt LOVES him! It is so fun to see them together. Chamberlain just tries to follow Wyatt around and get his trains and toys...it definitely frustrates Wyatt, but we're working on that. We just have to keep telling him that Chamberlain doesn't know what he's doing. He's just a baby. Here's a few pictures of late. I don't have any with Jordan and Chamberlain. We are realizing how much Chamberlain is getting neglected with the picture taking...we're working on that.
And last....Chamberlain just got up on Wyatt and tried to crawl over him to get Wyatt's dog. Aparently he's already trying to wrestle Wyatt. I love it!
2 comments:
9 months, holy cow...thats crazy. he is really cute and i totally know what you mean, people always tell me preston is big, but he really isn't when you look at the charts. you look super pretty in that pic. i love your hair.
He looks so much like Jordan, it's crazy. And I can't believe he's already 9 months. What a cutie.
Post a Comment