Anyway, so Jordan had decided that he was pretty much done playing and he was going to focus on getting his resume out there to start trying to get into coaching. I told him I didn't think he was done playing but who knows? Anyway, he got calls from 2 teams on Monday that wanted him to come finish the season. One was Iowa (which is the #2 team in the whole league and is his coach from last year), and the other was Idaho. Anyway, on Monday Jordan was playing with his brother and got banged in his thigh and was thinking it was pretty serious. Like he had a hard time just walking. So he told the teams about it but said I'll let you know how if feels by the end of the day and in the morning. It ended up not being that bad so he told them he was good. Idaho put the bid in for him first so he got aquired by the Idaho Stampede. We left Tuesday and drove up to Boise and got there Tuesday night and he played in the games on Wed and Thurs. He did great and is enjoying playing again. See? I knew he wasn't done yet...
I will just drive back and forth with the boys when Jordan will be in Boise, but I'm not going to move up there with him. There is only a little over a month left so it wouldn't be worth it. But we will definitely visit him often. I was able to catch a few pictures of him in the games this week. They played LA, his old team so that was fun for him. We lost on Wednesday but won on Thursday. LA is the #1 team in the league right now so that was a good win. We love basketball!
Getting ready to check into the game. That's Antoine Walker with him. He played in the NBA for like 13 years and is an NBA all-star and won a championship with Miami.
During a free throw right after he came in the game. Talking with Orien and Zach, his old teammates.
A little defense
Posting up
Hitting his free throws. Yay for basketball!
2 comments:
congrats! that is so exciting!
Yay!!! Congratulations Jordan!! Hope all goes well!
Post a Comment