About 2 or 3 weeks ago we took Wyatt's training wheels off his bike. We were skeptical and thought we would probably have to put them back on, but he just took off!!! He has done great and can now ride like a big boy without training wheels. This is a video from the day we took the training wheels off. He thinks he's pretty cool, but so do we. He's such a big boy now! He had a birthday last week and turned 4! I can't believe it! I will post some pictures from his party later though.
On another note, I am now 36 weeks today. This picture is courtesy of Wyatt, so excuse the partly cut off head. We are so excited to be having a little girl! It's about time to change things up in our house. :) Wyatt and Chamberlain are excited and everytime Chamberlain sees my tummy he pats it and says "Baby", then gives it a kiss. He LOVES anyone smaller than him and treats them like a little baby. Funny kid. Wyatt is just going to be great because he's so loving and kind natured in general. He loves babies too though. 4 more weeks to go....hopefully less :)
2 comments:
You look so tiny! I was thinking you were like 20 weeks!
1st off. I can't believe you are old enough to have a boy that can ride his bike without training wheels! When did we get so old!? Also, your tummy looks like mine. On a good day. For reals.
Post a Comment