Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What a stud!!

I would just like everyone to see how big of a stud of a husband I have. Here are some cool pictures we just got. He's seriously so fun to watch play. I am so lucky! Sadly, his last game is this Saturday. But I'm not worried....he'll have somewhere to play next year, and I can still watch him. Oh, and just FYI...Jordan was on Sportscenter on Saturday night! It was his dream come true. He actually told me he could "die happy" now. I just made fun of him.


Doesn't that just look good?


After a sweet baseline dunk....seriously, you should have seen it. He dunked on 2 people. It was nice.

3 comments:

Tati said...

YAY! You fixed it!

Tati said...

Hey, here's some info I got from Grant regarding the High School Reunion:

Hey guys, I know you were hoping this was a love-note from your love interest.... sorry. It's actually about our 5 YEAR REUNION.

We've decided on June 14, 5:00 PM, probably at Alta, although the location is semi-in-the-air. It will be pretty low key and we hope that as many people as possible can come. Our goal is that everyone in our class AT LEAST get invited to the reunion.

We need each of you to do a couple things in preparation for the reunion. These things are important even if you can't come.

1-we are going to prepare a slideshow of what our class has been doing since graduation so send an email with a picture or two of yourself that tells us what YOU'VE been doing since graduation. (wedding photo, mission picture, mug shot, sports picture, military picture, etc) Also include a little explanation of the photo i.e. college major, name of spouse, mission location, military assignment so

2-send us an email with your contact information and names and contact information of some of the people from high school you keep in contact with. Also let us know if you plan on coming to the reunion and how many people you will come with.


Here in our facebook group we have about 150 members and we had a graduating class of about 850. In other words we have a good start, but we need YOUR help in getting the word out to those who aren't part of this group/not on facebook etc. Please tell everyone to write us an email at the address below so we can get in contact with everyone.

The email we've set up is altahigh2003@gmail.com. You can use it to RSVP or get in contact with us about anything.

Walden Family said...

Brooke!!! Hey how are you? I am so glad that you found my blog and posted a comment.WOW I seriously cannot believe that it has been almost 5 years. You and your hubby are so cute together! Keep in touch...