Wyatt...man am I thankful for this little munchkin. He is such a blessing in our lives! I feel so fortunate to be able to have children, because there are many people that can't have kids. So for him to be here and to be healthy is just a miracle. That's why they say birth is a miracle. He is just the cutest little boy ever and he is always making Jordan and I laugh. Having a baby is defintely a challenge at times, but it is definitely a challenge that I love. They say that you never know how much you will love that baby until it's here, and that is so true. I loved him since I found out I was pregnant, but when he came....man is that such a different and overwhelming feeling of love. It's crazy. But, I am so thankful for you too Wyatt! I love you! Ok, here are some fun pictures. Wyatt is absolutely in love with his changing table. He can be fussy and if you set him on the changing table, he starts smiling and gets happy. He always starts chattering away and stretches while he is on there. Here is a stretching picture of him. He does it all the time, and it makes me laugh.
Remember what I said about him smiling and laughing when he falls asleep? He is totally falling asleep here.
Stretch!!
What a precious face
We caught the sneeze on camera
He just stares at his fists forever...then starts to suck on them
6 comments:
He is just the cutest and happiest little thing. What a joy he is and you must love having him in your life! He is so sweet falling asleep and smiling!
OH Brookie, you are such a cute mommy! Wyatt is adorable and Jordon seems like such an awesome guy also. :)
HEY! Could you be a cuter mom? That post was really sweet- you do have a great husband and a darling baby... but they are very blessed to have you too! I loved the video of Wyatt trying to go to sleep and he just kept on smiling and making the cutest faces! I hope you guys are doing well and it would be so much fun to see you and meet little Wyatt. He's adorable!
Wyatt is so cute. How are you doing? no i haven't been accepted into Jess's blog yet. ask her about it if you are ever leaving her a comment. i hope everything is going good for you.
Oh my gosh that video is so funny and CUTE! I really really really hope you guys get to come home! (at least for a little while) I NEED to hold that baby!!!
How fun is he!! What a sweet little boy!!
Post a Comment