Monday, December 8, 2008

We're back...

Well, we are back in the good old USA for the time being. Jordan's team decided to release him from his contract and bring in a new American player. It has nothing whatsoever to do with his performance, it just basically came down to the fact that his team wasn't winning games. In Luxembourg teams are only allowed 1 import player per team and the rest of the players are local players from the area. If a team isn't winning, the club cannot get rid of their local players, so the only people they can get rid of are the professionals, ie, the American player or the coach. Obviously, the player is usually the first one to go. Jordan was the 3rd leading scorer in the league averaging 28 points, and he led the league in rebounding with 16 a game. So like I said, he played well, the team just wasn't winning. Jordan's agent is in the process of looking for another place for Jordan so right now we're just waiting for the right opportunity. So, until then...we're back home in Utah. We are happy to be home because we get to see our family and friends. Plus, everyone gets to meet Wyatt now. The plane ride home was long, and we all got sick and have been sick since we got home, but we are starting to get over the sickness now. Wyatt did so good on the plane ride. He slept lots and just played and smiled like he usually does. He is such a good little guy! Here are some pictures from the last 2 weeks!


We took Wyatt to see santa at the mall...isn't that other thing creepy?




At the christmas lights at Hogle Zoo


I don't know if you can tell, but our nephew Wrigley was holding Wyatt's hand. It was so cute!


Daddy loves his little boy!

7 comments:

melissa said...

brooke..are you kidding me..YOU'RE BACK!! i'm so excited. (well not that jordan isnt playing anymore but that your back for now.) We have to get together sometime during the holidays! you look so good. I love your haircut and little Wyatt is just so cute!! hope everything is going great! love you

Brooke and Justin said...

YAY!! I want to see you guys! I can't wait to meet Wyatt!

Lauren Tatton said...

Wyatt is so cute! What a fun adventure it will be wonderful to enjoy the holiday! I hope all is well!

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

hey there! sad to here youre not in europe anymore, but happy for us that we'll get to see you! you should come down south at christmas if you have time. my family would LOVE to see you all!!

Tina said...

Yeah, congrats on being back! Gimme a call when you have some time. We'd love to meet Wyatt!

Outfit Residential said...

hey,
Give me a call sometime. I called your Cells but I don't know if you still have them. Shane -720.938.1033
We are in Utah and would like to see you before we go back for Christmas on the 19th.

Jen and Cody said...

Hey Brooke!
I found your blog through Amy's. Congrats on the baby, that is so exciting. He is way cute! I just barely started a blog so there isn't much to it yet but you should take a look at it, it's jenandcodyfisher.blogspot.com.
Jen Fisher