I don't know about the rest of you, but we had a great Christmas! We drove to Vernal on Christmas Eve to spend it with Jordan's family. We had a great dinner thanks to Jordan's dad, and then we had fun playing games all night. Wyatt got some cute Christmas pajamas that looked absolutely adorable on him! We woke up early early on Christmas Day to open presents. We then hurried to eat breakfast so we could drive back to Salt Lake to spend the rest of the day with my family. We had a delicious dinner, opened presents and had fun playing games, again...i LOVE playing games!!! My sister and her husband got a Wii so of course we played that too.

In his Xmas pj's that grandma Brady gave him


Check out that bow...it's like the size of his head!


We got everyone in Jordan's family shoes!


The trek back to Salt Lake...it was insane!!! So much snow and the roads were horrible! But we made it home safely.
Today, we went to the Lifetime Fitness center and went swimming. It was Wyatt's first time going swimming. He definitely looked a little scared at times, but overall, I think he probably enjoyed it. At least he never cried. We'll have to go again sometime so he can get used to it.



My sister and I and our babies

What do ya think? Did he like it?
3 comments:
Hey - I saw you at the UVU-SUU game and I wanted to come and say hi and see Wyatt. He is so CUTE!!!
It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. I love the picture of Wyatt with the bow on his head, what a great present!
Beautiful baby! Very cute pictures!
We are now doing this blogspot stuff too! We just love it.. love seeing our friends lives and whats new...We are still learning how to use it! But add our link so we can keep in touch!
We hope all is well with you three ;)
Post a Comment