8 THINGS ABOUT ME
here are the rules
1)POST RULES ON YOUR BLOG
2)ANSWER THE SIX "8" ITEMS
3)LET EACH PERSON KNOW BY LEAVING THEM A COMMENT
P.S THESE ARE NOT IN ORDER
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. 24
2. American Idol
3. CSI Las Vegas
4. CSI Miami
5. House Hunters
6. Oprah
7. ESPN...not that it's a favorite, but I watch it enough with Jordan for it to be watched as much as a favorite.
8. I'm outta shows
THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Made chicken, broccoli and pasta for lunch
2. Watched American Idol
3. Played with Wyatt
4. Fed Wyatt...lots!
5. Showered
6. Watched basketball
7. Went walking with my sister and our babies
8. Cleaned my mom's kitchen, family room, and our room
THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Summer!!!
2. Family reunion
3. Wyatt's baby blessing
4. Having more kids in the future (not real soon)
5. Buying a house someday
6. Jordan getting another deal for basketball
7. Time with Jordan (i get it everyday, but i always look forward to it!)
8. The holidays (i know we just had them but i love them)
FAVORITE RESTURANTS
1. Olive garden
2. Cheesecake factory
3. Cafe Rio
4. Rodizio Grill
5. Outback Steakhouse
6. Tucanos
7. Jordan's Mexican
8. Johnny Carino's
THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. A Carribean Cruise
2. A house
3. Summer...quickly
4. To be back in shape
5. To be a good cook
6. I wish I was creative
7. Having horses
8. A cabin
*Hey...it says wish list*
8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Meag
2. Lis
3. Jess
4. Brooke
5. Tina
6. Tati
7. Chelsey
8. Krystal
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment