Monday, January 26, 2009

Wyatt's Blessing

So we finally were able to do Wyatt's baby blessing yesterday. We had planned to do it like 2 other times, but this time it finally worked out with family, the weather, etc. I just have to say that Jordan did such a wonderful job and gave Wyatt such a beautiful blessing! He is such a great husband/dad! Wyatt was so good. He just stared up at Jordan the whole time I hear. Jordan was able to have some of his basketball buddies come up and help him out. We were so happy to have them there! Thanks guys! We didn't take that many pictures with our camera. Jordan's mom took a lot more pictures so I'll have to have her email me some so I can put them on too. But here are some that we had on our camera.






PS...Jordan made me breakfast in bed this morning...isn't he so cute? I'm so lucky!

4 comments:

Tina said...

What a special day! And have I told you lately that you are way too cute! Anyway, we know Jake Kuresa because he played football @ BYU with Adney. He's 1/2 Samoan too, you know how us brown people stick together ;)

Jani said...

Man you are lucky. What a good husband. Wyatt is so cute and you guys look very happy. Lets get together sometime.

meag said...

that is so nice...breakfast in bed. seriously though, i think you have the cutest little family. you look adorable. i think we need to get together. obviously easier said than done since we've been saying that for at least a year.

Larissa Chase said...

What an exciting time! I am so glad you found me and now I found you guys. HOW ARE YOU??? You look awesome. I miss you. Hope you guys are doing well. It sure looks like you are doing excellent!