Tuesday, March 24, 2009

6 months already!

Today I am 6 months!



Where have the last 6 months of my life gone?! They have just flown by way way too fast! I can't believe that Wyatt is 6 months old today! It is insane to think he has been here for half of a year already. I can still remember going into labor with him and having him like it was yesterday. He is the funnest little boy! Since we have been living at my Mom's house since we moved back from Europe, Wyatt has had lots of time to play with his cousin Wrigley. Wrigley gets so excited to see Wyatt and I can tell that Wyatt has fun with Wrigley too. It's fun to see him learn to interact with another little kid. Now that he's 6 months, I have been trying to start Wyatt on solids, but he is just so confused. He doesn't quite know what to do. Sometimes he just spits it out, sometimes he does pretty good. But his face looks discusted somtimes too, which is so funny, but can I blame him? Have any of you tasted rice cereal? Yuck! Anyway, he thinks it a time to play instead and he likes to blow on the spoon as soon as I get it in his mouth and he tries to grab the spoon. He just looks at me and smiles. Hopefully he will get it soon. Anyway, we love Wyatt so much and feel so blessed to have him in our family! If the next 6 months go by as fast as these first 6 months...I will be so sad! He is at such a fun stage right now! Oh i love him! He is the best baby! So laid back! How did we get so lucky?


Wyatt can sit up on his own pretty good as long as he is balanced. As soon as he starts going to a side...he's gone. But he can sit like this for like 2 minutes, literally. Sitting up makes him look so much older.


Playing with Wrigley


Wrigley got a little rough with Wyatt. After the camera stopped, Wrigley crawled over Wyatt. But Wyatt's tough.

3 comments:

Mandy and Kalen said...

We're doing great thanks! We are still in Roosevelt. I think we will be here for at least another year or more. Who knows? Maybe forever. How are you guys? Wyatt is so cute! They grow way too fast huh?

Alyssa/Jo said...

He is just too cute! Yes I'm probably going to sell. Not full time but I plan to get out and get some sales. ;) I promise I won't leave you hanging! I have a request, I can't remember what pictures you took in Colorado, but if there are any I could put on my blog for an update, I would love to have them. (I found our camera on the counter when we got home!!)

Alyssa/Jo said...

alyssa_nan@hotmail.com thanks!