I would just like you all to know that I just can't get enough of my little munchkin! He is seriously the funnest, cutest little guy ever! He makes me so happy. I was sitting there playing with him today and I just realized how much he is growing up. He is at that point where I swear everyday he is just learning so much and doing new things. I can't believe how fast these last 5 months have gone!! So here are just a few things that I absolutely love about the little munchkin:
*BEWARE...it's long*
-he is absolutely the cutest baby I have ever seen!! Call me biased, but I have yet to see a baby with cheeks to die for like his, pretty BIG blue eyes, a smile that lights up the room, chunky chicken legs like his (i know, can you have chunky and chicken? somehow he does), and the cutest little lips!
-he is the happiest baby!! I don't know how I got so lucky to have the worlds easiest pregnancy, only to top that and have the worlds easiest baby! This kid like never cries unless he is hungry or really tired. But since I can usually tell when they are coming on, it's a rare occasion to hear the cry.
-he has the sadest cry by the way. It's pretty quiet and like "help me". Even though I don't like to see him cry, he seriously has the cutest crying face and I just have to look at him cry for a few minutes. Does that make me a bad mom?
-he like refuses to roll over from his tummy to his back. He can do it, but it's like he doesn't want to do it...it's his stubborn side coming through I think.
-he LOVES to roll over from his back to his tummy. Whenever I put him in his crib for a nap or at night, he automatically rolls over to his tummy. Whenever I change his diaper, I can't keep him on his back...he tries to roll over. Whenever he is playing, he go to roll over. The funny thing is that, he will roll to his tummy, but once he's there, he won't roll back over...you think he'd realize that. :)
-we have a little faker on our hands. Wyatt fake coughs now. It's so funny. He will be coughing and I'll cough when he is done, and he will through a fake one in at the end. Sometimes he will randomly cough and you can totally tell it's fake. I'll do one back and we will go for like 5 seconds coughing back and forth. It's funny.
-He gets so excited to see us in the morning, or when he wakes up from a nap. We come in to get him and his face lights up. Like I said, his smile just lights up the room. And can I mention that his laugh is so darn cute too?
-He chews his tongue! He just started doing this like a week ago, but it is so stinkin funny! I dunno why he does it, but it's funny!
-He is in constant motion...a gene he must have picked up from his dad. Jordan is always shaking a leg or bouncing it, or moving something, and Wyatt is the same way. I will put him in his bouncy seat to watch baby einstein, or while I'm cooking, or even in his bumbo...he always has a leg moving...it's usually kicking and it's usually his right foot.
-He just makes me so happy! I always knew kids made you happy, but you just can't get it till you have one. He never ceases to amaze me. I am always so proud of him and I can never be in a bad mood or onry around him. He just changes my mood with his happy, bubbly self.
-He is such a little talker. I love it! Constant chatter box.
-This is going to sound strange. Wyatt gave me my first sleepless night Sunday night. I still have no idea what was wrong with him. He woke up at 12:30 crying his little head off. I didn't get to go to sleep till 5:30. But as much as it stunk not getting much sleep and being insanly tired the next day, I loved it! Finally we got him to settle down while I was holding him. Jordan fell asleep so I went into Wyatt's room and rocked him for about 2 hours. He was off and on again with sleeping in like 10 minute spurts and then waking up crying for a little, then repeating. So finally after 2 hours, he was asleep and I put him back in the crib. While I was rocking him, I just sat and looked at him and realized how lucky I am to have him. He is the sweetest, most precious gift and I am so blessed to be trusted with him. Even though some sleep would have been nice, I wouldn't have traded that time with him.
Well, sorry this is so long, but I warned you...and those are only scratching the surface.
8 comments:
brooke,
He really is the cutest baby. He is so stinkin' squeezable! I love his cute cheeks too! It sounds like you are a great mom, no surprise there :) I am glad everything is going good for you guys! I loved this post. Kids really are the best!
Amy
thats pretty sweet. he is adorable, i won't argue with you there. i bet your an insanely amazing mom.
Brooke I'm writing a note under your name, but I have to agree with MOST of what you said! I think that Wrig's gives Wyatt a run for his money being the cutest baby. But I have to say I just love having you guys here and getting to play with those cheeks everyday! It's especailly fun to see Wrig's get excited to see Wyatt! They are gonna be good buddies! XOXO Care
Hey! He is so cute! You are such a good mom! You really love your little man!
I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET HIM! He is adorable! He really is such a handsome baby and I love that you made a list of everything you love and are enjoying about your sweet little bud :) Each stage just gets funner and funner! I miss you and would love to get together sometime!
hey Brooke,
He is adorable, he is doing a lot of the same things Braden is, I totally understand ya...I think the same thing all the time. :). I need your address so I can send you an invite to the wedding. Let me know.
How lucky are you to have such a sweet baby? Not to mention that adorable little face of his!! He really is so cute. I can only hope my baby will be as sweet as yours.
OMG, he's adorable, I love the eyes and the chubbies!
Post a Comment