Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just some fun pics

So I finally got to an internet connection so I can put pictures up...yay! Here are some pictures of our trip down to San Antonio, and our time here so far.

Wyatt playing on the swings with Kendall...as you can see he loved it!

Jordan and his old coach from Dawson walking with the kids

Here are some pictures from our stop in Houston...the weather was crazy!!!!

It rained so so so hard we could hardly see out the window...this was the result in the AFTERNOON the next day....check out the flodded street!! Crazy!!

We even put Wyatt on Lucky, one of the Ravenberg's horses. He didn't seem to mind.

Here's some pictures of us down at the Riverwalk...we'll have to go again sometime. It was just a quick eat and walk around cuz it was late. But it was pretty cool.



And just some other random pictures...

Haha, this was funny. We were playing cards last sunday with some friends and all the sudden Wyatt was gone, but since he can't really crawl right we knew he couldn't be too far away and then we saw the blinds moving....he had backed himself into the crack between the couch and the door...it was so funny!

Loving the pool! He loves water!

Wyatt and I at the botanical garden. So pretty!

5 comments:

Carrie Ross said...

I miss the little vampire, and I know that Wrigs does too. We can't wait to see you next week! Think about what you want for your birtday and we'll go shopping when you get here!
XOXO

Krystal said...

Oh my gosh! Wyatt is such handsome little guy~ and your family is so darling! You look so PRETTY, AND I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY! It looks like you guys are doing awesome!

Jana Sorensen said...

Brooke
Sweet! Well, the good thing is that now I know you guys are in San Antonio, we can get together and have lunch! Tate is in Austin and I will be joining him soon for who knows how long, but It will be fun to see you guys! WE hope that Jordan is doing good. You look great and WYATT is ADORABLE! So cute! of course:)

Unknown said...

BROOKE!! Wow it has been a long time. How are you? What is your email so we can write more? Can't wait to catch up. Looks like you are loving life!! -Katy

Amy said...

BROOKE! I can't believe I just happened upon your blog! Your little one is SO cute! I heard you guys are/were living in Europe??? Anyway - I've had fun looking over your blog and seeing what you guys have been up to. I have a few blogs if you want to take a look. burgessandamy.com (family blog) amychangingamy.blogspot.com (journal blog) - looks like you are doing well with your adorable family. SO happy for you!