Ready to do some scoping...
All of us on the ferry
I've decided that the sunsets here are so beautiful!!
Another cool ferry
On the 4th us wives went back down to the French Quarter a little earlier so we could walk around before it got too nasty...We walked from the ferry down to the French Market and looked at all that they had for sale. It was so cool, but they were in the process of closing down for the night so some of the things were already gone, so I definitely want to go back. But...on our way back we stopped at some other cool shops. There really is some cool stuff down there. It was so hot that we had to stop in shops just to cool down for a bit. We stopped at Cafe Du Monde and get some Bignets...mmm, mmm, mmm...they were good! Then we hopped back on the ferry to the other side of the river and met up with the hubbys. We had perfect timing. We sat on the levee and watched the fireworks. Wyatt was so enthrawled. He stared at the fireworks with amazement...I guess it was his first time seeing anything like that though. He was such a trooper with all the heat/humidity. Seriously....i know the south it hot and humid, but this is insane. I thought it would be like it was in San Antonio, but no way!! This is way way worse humidity than San Antonio!!
French Quarter
French Market
This is how sweaty just my back was after being outside for like 1/2 hour, and I don't sweat that much!....i'm suprised there wasn't more that had gone through.
Watching fireworks intently
5 comments:
your pictures look way cool..you're a traveling fool :) Looks like fun. Happy 4th and your little guy is super cute and getting big fast.
Hey Brookey!!! I miss u so much!!! Your pics r sooo cute n ur little one is adorable!!!
SUCH FUN PICTURES~! Your 4th pictures are so cute- your little family is just adorable! You look so amazing and your little Wyatt is just ADORABLE!!!
Looks like a lot of fun! I love that picture of Jordan and Wyatt watching the fireworks. SO CUTE! Love you guys! :)
Sooo cute! Wyatt is such a handsome little dude! Sounds like you had a fun fourth of July... Your adventures on the Mississippi sound like a lot of fun!!
Post a Comment