Friday, July 3, 2009

Wyatt is his father's son

This is Jordan's shining moment! He has been working with Wyatt on this for 3 days and today it paid off. haha


I just love these pictures...


Need I say more? .......cutest baby.......ever.

Wyatt's playmate Ellie. She is the cutest, chunkiest baby ever! Wyatt and her are the same age and they are funny to watch play together.

A few weeks ago we decided to go on a drive with some friends out here. We decided to drive across Lake Ponchartrain. It's the 2nd biggest salt water lake in the US, behind the Great Salt Lake. There is a causway you drive on to get to the other side and it is the 2nd longest causway in the world! It's like 24 miles long!! The longest causway is in Thailand I think. Anyway, it was cool...it looked like you were just driving out into water cuz you couldn't see land on the other end for a long time.


After we drove across the lake, we decided to drive to the Mississippi boarder cuz it was only like 10 more minutes. Here we are at the welcome sign.


And here is a video of Wyatt pulling himself up on the couch. He does this all the time and is getting real good. He's been doing it for like almost 2 weeks now I guess. He will pull himself up on anything and everything. It's cute. He's just so happy all the time.

7 comments:

Tati said...

Looks like ya'all are having a great time! Is it pretty hot/humid there?

Amy said...

Oh Brooke he is so cute! Freddy is almost 4 months now (they grow up way too fast). I have a couple of blogs. I have my blog journal, that's the amychangingamy one and then I have our family site - it is www.burgessandamy.com if you want to check it out.

Burg and I are still finishing school (I did some traveling and we both served missions). We are living in Pittsburgh right now but we are moving to Philadelphia at the end of the month. Burgess is going to be finishing up film school at Temple University. Other than that we are just having fun with our new little guy.

Where are you guys living? What are you guys up to?

Krystal said...

It looks like you guys are doing awesome! Wyatt is the CUTEST little boy! I love how you capture all of the cute stages he is going through! I wish I could meet him and see you guys! It has been FOREVER!!!

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

You all are so dang cute!! I love Wyatt's muscle man shirt, totally showin' off his guns. :)

Carrie Ross said...

Brooke he's so precious! I miss the little guy so much! Pinch those cheeks lots for me, we'll skype you when we get back from San Diego. We are right by Belmont park. We went to the condo today and it was some good memories!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

He is so cute!! I bet your going to have a walker on your hands before you know it!! Are y'all going back up to Utah after the summer? I want Cali and Wyatt to play together!

Keenan and Brittani Atwood said...

He really is so cute!! Looks like you guys are having a blast! It was so good to see you last month!