no...i don't miss you (of course i do silly) i know i need to come down there....i'm so busy with school, but one day i promise i will be down there....and you look so pretty in all those pics....its just not fair. 3 years...thats pretty crazy...but good job on making it that far.....your cute. and yes brookie, i do miss you
AH! Congrats! Good for you guys! Thats awesome! Looks like you guys are having a great time! Your Boy is so so dang cute! I love his cheeser on his birthday! I too, cant believe its already been a yr... I remember when you posted infant pics of him on here! I hope all else is going well! ;)
We met, fell in love and got married on September 23, 2006. We're parents to 2 wonderful boys. We love sports, and both played them in college (Jordan-basketball, me-volleyball). This is the story of our life...
7 comments:
Wow...congrats! Time flies by. I still remember getting your announcement while I was in Modena! Like you said, Here's to an eternity to come!!!
Yay!! Happy Anniversary! I can not believe it has been 3 years! Congrats! Man... I miss you guys! It has been way too long since we have seen you!
no...i don't miss you (of course i do silly) i know i need to come down there....i'm so busy with school, but one day i promise i will be down there....and you look so pretty in all those pics....its just not fair. 3 years...thats pretty crazy...but good job on making it that far.....your cute. and yes brookie, i do miss you
Hoorah! Congrats Brooke and Jordan!
That was such a cute post! I loved looking at all the picutres:)
Congrats you two! You are such a cute couple, and your son is ADORABLE!
AH! Congrats! Good for you guys! Thats awesome! Looks like you guys are having a great time! Your Boy is so so dang cute! I love his cheeser on his birthday! I too, cant believe its already been a yr... I remember when you posted infant pics of him on here! I hope all else is going well! ;)
Post a Comment