WOW!! I can't believe how fast this past year has gone! Wyatt turned 1 last Thursday, on the 24th! It's crazy to think that I have a 1 year old. My mom sent me the email that we sent to everyone last year when Wyatt was born and it was so fun to read it and see his pictures (the only 4 that we have from his birth since I lost our camera :(). He is so much fun and just radiates a happiness to everyone around him. Jordan and I couldn't be happier with our little man! We had a little party tonight for Wyatt with family and some friends at the park by our house. We made Cafe Rio salads, had cake and ice cream and opened presents. We made Wyatt his own Monkey cake and he loved it! Here's some pictures from the party....there's a lot!

This is his cheeser smile....we love it!




Wyatt's monkey cake


Playing with Ellie and Taryn

Obviously the kids gathered around the presents....

Quite a mouthful

Sharing with Daddy

Sharing with Mommy



Another cheeser.....he was a happy boy!
9 comments:
I can't believe he is ONE!!! He is seriously the cutest little thing I've ever seen! I love his cheeser smile- and I can't believe I haven't met him! You two are the most darling parents and that little party looked so fun! When am I ever going to see you again? It has been way too long! You look AMAZING too by the way :)
Happy birthday little guy!
Oh my gosh Wyatt is so cute. I love all those pictures
and he is the cutest one year old I HAVE EVER SEEN. seriously brooke, he is cute.
Oh Brookie he is such a cutie pie! I can not believe he is already a whole year old! Love the cheeser smile :)
I miss that cheeser face!!! Wyatt really does radiate happiness to everyone. Miss you guys! It's wierd not seeing you everyday!
HOw Fun!! I can not believe that he is one already! Happy Birthday Wyatt!
SUCH a cutie & i LOVE the crinkled nose! Happy birthday Wyatt!
I can't believe you have a one yr old either! He is so cute! Love those kissable cheeks!!
Post a Comment