Thursday, October 8, 2009

He's getting pretty good....

So Wyatt started walking at 11 months, but not like he was walking everywhere. He started taking some steps. The most he took before he turned 1 was 10 at once. He is really strong in that he can stand up totally on his own in the middle of the room without any help, and he's been doing that since he was like 10 months. I wasn't really trying to encourage walking so I haven't been trying to get him to walk early like a lot of people do, but I'm glad he's walking now. He still doesn't walk as his main way of transportation, but he does walk a lot. He just knows crawling is faster still for him. Anyway, I thought this was a good clip of him walking so you all could see how good he is getting.



He's getting pretty good at it, huh?

5 comments:

Charlie and Cassie said...

that makes me really excited, for some reason i cant wait until jaynee is walking! i guess i have a long time though!! hes adorable!

Betsy said...

I just love that little guy :] He is too cute!!

Keenan said...

So cute!

Sarah Dowland said...

Yay...that is so fun! Brody isn't even crawling yet, but I haven't been pushing that yet either, because I have wanted to wait until we are in our house, and then he can just go to town. He is learning though...so we will see. I loved the inticing phone...:D

The Belchers said...

What a cute little waddle! It's funny... he wanted that cell phone pretty bad!