My happy, bubbly, sweet little boy hasn't been so happy, and bubbly lately. He's always sweet :) He has been sick the last few days. It started on Tuesday morning. I was watching my nephew and he was watching cartoons. I was holding Wyatt and he was falling asleep in my arms at like 11 or a little before. That is not normal...he never sits still for more than like 2 minutes, let alone to watch tv. But to be falling asleep that early...so i put him down for a nap and he slept for like 2 1/2 hours! He was so tired again that afternoon that I put him down for another nap at 4 and i woke him up at 5:30. Jordan had a game that night and at the game he wanted nothing to do with anyone but me. He just sat on my lap the whole game, definitely not typical. He started burning up and was turning bright red and just was on fire. He wouldn't hardly eat food that day, except for a few snacks and he wouldn't drink much. My mom brought him home from the game and took him temperature and it was 103.7. We gave him some Tylenol when we got home and took off his clothes and his temp went down to 102.7. He woke up once during the night and I just rocked him but he just cuddled with me for like 1/2 hour. He was super hot again. He slept in till 9:30 that morning and we went through the same thing again yesterday. Although I have no idea what his temperature has been yesterday or today because he absolutely refuses to let us take his temperature. He was looking and acting like he was gonna throw up at night too so my mom offered to stay home with him because Jordan had another game and I didn't want to bring him. He's been drinking a little more, but not much, but still won't really eat.
So, this poor little kid has looked like this the last few days....

He's been clingy and wanting to be held by no one but Jordan and myself. He's especially attached to Jordan because he's been gone for the last 10 days, just getting back on Monday night. I hate that he is sick and unhappy, but I love that he is super cuddly. He will never just sit and cuddle. He went up to Jordan last night, got on the bed with him, laid his head down on Jordan's chest and just fell asleep. Jordan loved it! But he's been like this for 3 days. It's so sad. Hopefully he will get better soon. If not by tomorrow, I'm gonna take him to the doctor.
3 comments:
Happy babies being sick and sad is absolutely the worst thing in the world. NOW DOUBT. Hope he gets feeling better soon.
It makes me so sad to c little ones sick....:( Im sure he will bounce back soon! I wish they would b that cuddly all of the time though! Wouldnt that b great!!!
Poor little guy. Having sick babies is so hard. Especially since you're PREGNANT.... oh my gosh I haven't been keeping up on blogs, congratulations!!!
Post a Comment