We stayed at the Luxor
I don't remember where this was but we were glowing in the dark and thought it was cool so we took pictures.
Of course you have to have a picture with the fountain at the Bellagio
Here are just some random pictures from lately...
Just the diaper, he loves the diaper
He LOVES the bath and wanted to play in it even without the water. His pants were getting kinda wet so I took them off.
Then he wanted to run around without his pants. Cute little boy...
Wyatt helping Jordan change a headlight
My grandma (Nonnie) and my Mom share the same birthday. It was yesterday, the 10th. My cute mom turned 55 and my grandma turned 90. We have a lot of family that lives in Utah so we had a birthday party for my Grandma. It was great! Jordan had a game that night, but he came up for the party. Nonnie loved the party and there was lots of yummy food and lots of her friends came. Here's a few pictures...
Nonnie at her party
Jordan and I
Wyatt playing with some of the kids in the yard. He was just one of the kids. I peeked out every now and then and he was having so much fun!
Wyatt's hair has been getting really long again and we keep putting off cutting his hair for some reason, mostly because he has thin, cute hair that we love it. But anyway, we finally decided enough was enough and Jordan cut his hair yesterday. We put Wyatt on a bar stool and put on his signing time dvd and he was entertained. Occasionally he would shrug and laugh cuz he thought the clippers tickled, but overal he did awesome! And it took us only like 5 minutes. He's so cute with his new do...he looks so different. It makes him look more skinny, but we LOVE it! He's precious!
With Daddy and the end result
So cute!
2 comments:
That's awesome you got to have a little getaway and stay at the Luxor! Jordan is scary in a blacklight...
Wyatt sure is growing up quick. I love how he is always happy, pants on or pants off, in the tub or not in the tub. He is a cutie!!
It's nice to see you guys are going well.
Just adult time is definitely a must!
I can't believe how big Wyatt is getting. He is so cute. Brooke, the older he gets, the more I see a little male Brooke :)
Post a Comment