Saturday, April 3, 2010

I don't have a title for this one...sorry

Wyatt and I went with my sister and her kid and his cousins to Jumping Jacks last week. It's a place with lots of blow-up/jumpy things. Wyatt wasn't too sure of it at first. I forgot socks so I couldn't play on the stuff with him so I think he was scared that I was going to leave him, but after he realized I was staying, he totally started to enjoy it. I only got a few pictures, and none of them are with me and him, but they're still cute. He L-O-V-E-D the slides!!!!



Going down the slide with my sister

He loved to just jump around in here and run in circles

Jordan had his last regular season home game this past Tuesday. It was a fun season and lots of fun to watch him this year. He had a lot of fun and enjoyed playing basketball at this competitive of a level. He's out of town right now, but they finished the regular season tonight. They have made it into the playoffs though so luckily they'll have another home game. I feel torn...I hate when basketball season is over because it's so much fun for me to watch Jordan and it's such a big part of our lives, but I love when it's over too because then Jordan doesn't have to go out of town for roadtrips. Either way, I'm super proud of him for having a great year!




My brother and his wife had their 2nd baby almost 2 weeks ago. She is precious! It's so weird to see how small they are. I swear Wyatt was not as small as her, but she's bigger than he was when she was born so obviously he was, but it's crazy. Now he's 18 months and it goes by way way too fast! But, I guess I'll be starting all over in 2 months...anyway, Tenley is just precious. Wyatt got to meet her for the first time today when we went to see them. He was so intrigued and taken with her. He just wanted to see her and hold her. I sat with him and he got to hold her, and he just wanted to point out her "eyes", "nose", "mouth", etc. But he was soft with her too. Then when I held her he just wanted to hold her again and didn't give up till i let him. I think he will be excited for a little baby brother. We'll just have to see...

Tenley Jane

Wyatt holding Tenley and just looking at her....he was so cute!

My grandma lives in an assisted living place and they had an Easter Egg hunt today. It was Wyatt's first Easter Egg Hunt but he did great! He didn't quite get it at first, but after finding a couple eggs, he got the hang of it. Of course I still had to help him though....


Wyatt and Wrigley with their eggs at the end. Don't they just look happy?

He tried to give the Easter Bunny some of his eggs...what a sweet boy!

And last but not least...here I am at 31 weeks. I'm feeling good. I can't believe I only have 9 weeks left! Soon I will be a mommy of 2! Crazy! I'm getting old!

8 comments:

Summers said...

Shut up you are not 31 weeks! You are tiny! I am so freaking jealous!! Dang 5 ft legs!!

Brena and Brendan said...

Brooky! You look amazing!!! I am so jealous! I am not even pregnant and I wish I looked as good as you!

Alyssa/Jo said...

I about died when I saw the pic of Wyatt with all his eggs...I love that face. I would argue it is almost a cheeser!

I'm glad you have Jordan back. One of my friends worked an internship with the flash and she said all the guys had a man crush on Jordan...HAHA!!

You are looking great and I can't believe you'll have 2 little munchkins soon!

Chris and Shelly said...

Congrats on all the b-ball games. Sorry we never made it to any of them.
I sure wish I looked like you at 31 weeks! Sheesh!

Tina said...

Ok you really do need to stop it with these pix of your "belly" I look like that now... and am not pregnant! Let alone 31 weeks pregnant... where are the Chips Ahoy... LOL

melissa said...

i'll come visit you if you promise avery can marry wyatt. he is too cute. and how bout that tiny little pregnant belly of yours. i didnt get very big, but you really dont get very big. blessings of bieng tall. can't wait to see you... cause it WILL happen before i leave

meag said...

your not old, but you are looking dang good for being 31 weeks preg. I'm excited for you. hope everything is going good.

Keenan and Brittani Atwood said...

You DO look good for being 31 weeks, like everyone else has said!!! I'm excited for you to be a Mommy of 2!! Crazy how time flies!