So I walked into the kitchen this morning and this is what I found....Wyatt had climbed up onto the shelves in the pantry to get a granola bar. He does this quite often, but he's never stepped up onto the 2nd shelf. He only stays on the 1st. So before I told him to get down I snapped a quick pic. Silly boy. I really need to get him to stop doing this before the shelves give out....
Friday, August 6, 2010
What the...
So I walked into the kitchen this morning and this is what I found....Wyatt had climbed up onto the shelves in the pantry to get a granola bar. He does this quite often, but he's never stepped up onto the 2nd shelf. He only stays on the 1st. So before I told him to get down I snapped a quick pic. Silly boy. I really need to get him to stop doing this before the shelves give out....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so crazy! He is a little monkey boy! Way cute and tan! I hope you are doing good with the new little one!
oh freak.. i would love to. i dont arrive in utah until the 3rd at like noon. i will probably be exhausted but maybe i will have to think about it. i would give me a chance to spend the night with you..right. i let you know.
Post a Comment