And I just love this picture of Chamberlain. It's from Christmas, but he looks so happy and cute. I love him!
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Best Buddies
I absolutely LOVE when these two play together. Chamberlain is so funny the way he reacts to Wyatt. ANYTIME he hears Wyatt's voice, he turns to try and find him. He doesn't do that with Jordan's voice or my voice...but he will ALWAYS look for Wyatt when he hears his voice. He just loves him and always laughs at things Wyatt does. And Wyatt always wants to be playing with Chamberlain. He will be playing with his trains and all of the sudden he'll go "Here Chamberlian", and he'll give him one of his trains to hold. These two are already best buddies. I can't wait till they're older and can really play together (well, actually I can. They're so cute and fun small and I know time is going to go too fast). I love my boys!
And I just love this picture of Chamberlain. It's from Christmas, but he looks so happy and cute. I love him!
And I just love this picture of Chamberlain. It's from Christmas, but he looks so happy and cute. I love him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how adorable!!!
so cute. chamberlain looks soooo much like jordan in that pic its crazy. cute boys brookie.
I love this! SO CUTE!!! I just saw your comment on my blog and yes, I'm sure you will hear from my mom or dad the minute there is actually news to share! Haha and tell Wyatt that we will be back to visit. How are things there? How is Nonnie? Better? Same? Worse? I hope not worse. She's a tough old bird. ;)
Miss you guys! I hope all is well.
Maegan
Post a Comment