Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

I hope all father's had a great Father's Day yesterday! We had a pretty good one I think. At church all the father's got a cupcake. In nursery, they made these cute bowties for the dad's. All the kids got ones too. So we had to get a cute picture of these in their matching bowties. What handsome boys!



After church we had some dinner. We invited my Mom over. I even made homemade rolls for the first time ever! They weren't done in time for dinner but that's ok. They turned out alright I think, i just baked them a little too long. I wasn't paying attention and they got a little browner than I'd like, but they were still ok. After dinner we went with Jordan's family up to the University Hospital to suprise his dad. He had to work so we figured we'd go see him and take him his presents and cards. We could only stay for about 15-20 minutes before he had to get back to work, but it was fun. Then we went over to his parents and checked out the construction on their new house. They're building a house and it's coming along quite nicely. They started just the week of or before (i can't remember) Jordan left for China. They are supposed to be done in less than 2 months. I believe it! Anyway, we went to check out the house. We also had a little bit more dinner. Then we came home and got the kids ready for bed and just relaxed. It was a good day. We are so greatful for Jordan! We love him so much and I'm happy he's the father of my kids! He's an awesome dad! We love you!


I wanted to add this picture because he has one with Wyatt so Chamberlain needed one too. He fell asleep on Jordan and he loved it! It was pretty late into the evening so I told Jordan to wake him up and he just said "I don't want to. This is special for me." He did end up waking him up a few minutes later, but who doesn't love their kids sleeping on them?

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY EVERYONE!

No comments: