Well...it's here again. No i'm not talking about the cold, dreary, snowy/rainy weather, i'm talking about basketball season. Like i say every year when the season ends, i have a love/hate relationship with it. I'm so excited that it's here, but that means lots of traveling and being apart/being a single mom. As we drove to the airport yesterday to drop off Jordan, I thought all about it. He is now gone and me and the boys are still here. Not just for a few days for a roadtrip...for a month. It's like he's in China again. Not really, but...you know what I mean. He's gone...for a LONG time! I have been moving out of our grandma's house. We packed as much as we could while Jordan was still here, but i am still left with so much to do. I HATE moving, can i tell you? In our 5 years of marriage, we have moved 12 time! It's getting old, but that's what we do. We live in the land of limbo. Don't get me wrong...i'm not complaining. As I've said, i LOVE that Jordan gets to play basketball. I would say one of my top 2 things to do is watch him play! He loves it, I love it, and the boys love it! It does, however, make it so you don't get cozy in a place for too long. But we'll do it.
I don't have any cool pictures for this post, so i'm sorry. I hate posts without pictures, but...my camera's at our house and i'm over at my mom's, which will be our residence for the next month until we make the big move to LA. Have I mentioned that I'm so super excited to get out of the cold?! LA, here we come baby!
PS...As i'm typing this post and neglecting my kids...Chamberlain is getting into my Mom's cupboard, emptying the napkins and ripping them to pieces. He is, however, cleaning up after himself by putting the remains in the garbage. He has an obsession with the garbage and putting things in/taking things out (i know it's normal, but he really takes it to a new level). He was doing this when i started this post. Now my boys are wrestling on the kitchen floor. I'm sure it'll end up with one of them crying...that's just how it's gone today. Anyway, thanks for letting me ramble.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What are you doing in LA? Congrats! We need to get "us" together before you leave!
Post a Comment