Friday, December 2, 2011

Nic's game

The night before Thanksgiving, the boys and I headed up to Logan with Jordan's family to watch his little sister, Nicole, play basketball. She is a senior at Boise State and they played at Utah State. She did AWESEOME! Boise state was winning most of the game if I remember right, but ended up loosing by maybe like 10? I can't remember...Anyway, Nicole had 30 points and 11 rebounds. Like i said, she did awesome! 30 points is a career high for her. I'm glad we were there for it!






Wyatt loves mascots! He really loved the Fox at Flash games and will miss him. But he liked this guy, although later on in the game he got kind of nervous when he came around.






Chamberlain's just chillin'



Wyatt LOVED baby Roslyn. He followed Daniel (Jordan's cousin) and Trisha around all night (whoever had the baby). I'm pretty sure he'd be an awesome big brother for a sister. He has told me he wants a little brother AND a little sister (together). He's funny.






Free throws


Chamberlain just roamed the court after the game. It definitely wasn't easy keeping my eye on him and Wyatt. Luckily I had some help.



This is everyone that came to watch Nicole's game. She had quite the crowd.



We had to get one with her...



On Thanksgiving the boys and I went to Jordan's parents house. They are just finishing up building their new house. They just have the basement left. But they are still in the process of moving in and wanted to have Thanksgiving there. It was delicious and we were sad Jordan wasn't with us to enjoy it. This is the 3rd year in a row that we haven't been with Jordan on Thanksgiving. He has left on Thanksgiving each time for a roadtrip. Unfortunately for him he doesn't get a real Thanksgiving meal. It's sad and we missed him. BUT.........we are leaving tomorrow for California!! Yay!!! I am missing him like crazy and so are the kids! We can't wait to be with him again after 4 weeks!! Wish me luck in the car driving by myself with 2 little ones. Eek!




















2 comments:

Sarah Dowland said...

Okay... so I haven't gotten on blogs in a long time! You're in Cali now? What brought that change about... give me the info.

Kaylie said...

BROOKE!!! When were you in Logan!?!? Im living there right now! I would have LOVED to see you!!! You look so great and your kids are so stinkin cute!!