While the kids were eating, I was in the kitchen cleaning up the lunch prep. I was hearing things here and there that were funny but wasn't completely listening the whole time. Finally, I stopped cleaning and looked/listened to what Wyatt was doing. He had made a train out of his hot dogs and had some pasta on the table too. Obviously, the hot dog was Thomas the Train (because we all know he LOVES Thomas). But, the noodles were snakes, trying to attack the train. It was so funny to me. He had a water bottle and took the lid off and was like "Mom, I caught one of the snakes. He can't get the train now. Look!" This kid is so funny. He doesn't have the greatest of imaginations. Sometimes he suprises me with the things he comes up with, but other times, it's like he doesn't know how to imagine. Weird...but it was just so funny listening to him. This picture was when i first went over, before the snakes.
Even though he didn't eat lunch well, I'm glad he at least had some fun with it.
Chamberlain was too cute not to take a picture of. He is seriously getting so big and is so funny. I just wish I knew what was going on in his little head.
No comments:
Post a Comment