Saturday, May 17, 2008
IT'S A BOY!!!
We went to the doctor this week and had our ultrasound done. And....we're having a boy!! We're so excited!! I have always wanted a boy first, so this is good. I think all along I knew it was going to be a boy too...I just had that feeling. Jordan said he has no preference what we have. But, now that we know we are so excited!! Jordan got such a kick out of the ultrasound. Our little boy is so active and he just kept making these funny poses. It was so cute! There were times when it looked like he was trying to run, and times where he would look so relaxed and just put his feet up on his knee. We got some cute pictures of him crossing his feet too, so we got some good "footprint" pictures. He looks so adorable! Anyway, I'm still in the process of trying to figure out how to put the pictures onto the computer for you all to see. I'll keep trying. If any of you know how, please let me know. I will post the ultrasound pictures when/if I figure it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congrats! He's going to be a great athlete, that's for sure!
I am so happy for you! I am glad that you guys decided to find out!
Congrats, Brooke! We're so happy for you! You better have a baller on your hands! ;)
wahoo! i am so excited for you. that will be so fun for you. you will be a great mom!
that is soo exciting.. I am very happy for you guys.. good luck with everything..
I have a little girl and my husband and i are living in alaska.. its crazy.. but i guess it working..
where over seas are you trying to go.
i loved reading about everything!
how exciting. congrats brooke!
YEAH! I am so happy for you two! I am so excited that you're having a boy- he is going to be so dang cute, and he will melt your heart more than anything in this world- you are going to LOVE being a mom. It would be so much fun to see you- I don't know when we'll come to Utah next, but maybe we'll just have to plan a little get together. Keep me updated on the pregnancy. I'm so happy for you!
Yay! That's so exciting for you guys, congrats!
Post a Comment