Yay!! So we are officially graduated from "Utah Valley University" now! Graduation was this morning and it was great! We just went to the individual school convocation and not the main commencement, but it was still good. I walked in the same school with Jordan though since my convocation was at the same time in a different place. We figured this way our families could see us both. Needless to say, I felt a little out of place since I didn't know anyone in his school, but that's ok. At least we were together, right? Anyway, our families came down and it was great to see them. We had a little get together right after at a park and had some sandwhiches and fruit and desserts and it was great. A little chilly, but come on...it's almost May, isn't that normal? JK Anyway, now on to the "real world". Wish us luck!

Here we are...fresh graduates!

With Nana (Jordan's grandma) and Nonnie (my grandma). Aren't they so cute?
4 comments:
Congrats! I am so jealous! I like your hair, it turned out good! I let peter cut my hair once and he cut it crooked and had to even it out so it was way shorter then I wanted! Thats the last time I will let him near it!
Congrats on Graduation! That's such an accomplishment! GO BROOKE!
I always loved your brown hair, but I have to admit I was quite shocked at the blonde when I first saw and I loved it! It was cute, but brown is hot, too!
I am so jealous!!!!!!! Your hair is cute by the way
Brooke-I dont think we're planning on going...but I guess we'll see. I think I'm kinda like you - if people I know are going to go I will think about...maybe we should just have our own reunion of people we want to see :-)
Post a Comment