The UV Athletic Awards Banquet was on Wednesday the 9th and so Jordan and I went. We had the opportunity of being asked to present an award together (Coach of the Year), which was weird since only athletes and athletic staff did that (and since i finished last year...i'm not one anymore). They just thought we are such a cute couple that they asked us (hehe), and we have a cute story of meeting at school through athletics. No, I dunno why they asked us, but they did. Anyway, the presenters were supposed to wear tuxedos and formal gowns, and the athletic dept had a place picked out for the presenters to get fitted for them. It was real fun to get dressed up for the night. My husband is super sexy (I mean handsom :) in a tux. Anyway, here are some pictures from our presentation. I have more, but they are still on my camera so I will put them up when I get a chance.

9 comments:
brroklyn, you look so pretty. how are you feeling. can we please get together sometime. anyways, i hope your doing great. love ya
That sounds like a lot of fun, and yes you guys are a cute couple!
Brooke! You are seriously so gorgeous and I love you in that sexy red dress! Anyways your a great sister and I love you and I can't wait to meet question mark! But seriously you guys have to find out what your having!
Stunning Couple. Are you showing yet? :)
Wow.. one word!! That is Hott!! You guys are wow!! And you put the OH! in wow! I love ya and am so excited for your lil addition!
Hey Brooke! I like your blog! Very cute!
Brooke! i'm so glad you found me! You are so cute! that is such exciting news...how are you feeling? Have you guys decided if your going overseas or not? let me know how that goes...we're kinda thinking about doing that ourselves.
Hey Brooke - I thought I would let you know that you looked absolutely gorgeous at the banquet. I told Eric what a stunning couple you were. Those pictures are awesome but they don't compare to how really adorable the two of you looked that night. They asked you because you were the "athletic love connetion at UV" right? Anyway - you are too cute!
i think it's going to be a while before we have kids....:-) That's going to be so much fun for you guys going overseas. I know we have thought about it, but there are just too many things up in the air right now to really look at it seriously. I know some NAIA schools want geoff to come play, so we'll see. Keep me updated!!
Post a Comment