So, I have been comtempleting getting my hair colored back to a dark color for a while and I was gonna go and just get it done, but Jordan kept saying, "Just let me do it. I've dyed lots of people's hair before". I said, "Girls hair?" He said, "No, but how hard can it be? You put the dye in and let it sit then wash it out". Anyway, after lots of convincing, I finally decided to let him do it. So we went to Wal-Mart and bought a couple boxes from the store, and this is what happend. How'd he do?

BEFORE

DURING...A LITTLE NERVOUS

AND...HOW DID HE DO?
Well, it turned out great and I really like it and so does Jordan...now all i need is a nice tan to go along with the darker hair. I definitely think I like dark hair on me, but oh well. It's always fun to change it up....right? Although, now Jordan thinks he can do my hair everytime now and that I don't need to go get it done professionally again. Haha We'll have to see about that.
4 comments:
hey it's kelsey (rhoades)...now riley! (hint: played volleyball at CEU with ya) ha ha! Just in case you don't remember! I love the hair. you look really pretty blonde. and congrats on the baby! that's really exciting. do you know what it is yet?
hey...cute hair! its too bad that you look absolutely adorabe with either blonde or brown hair. but seriously, good job jordan! and also super congratulations on graduating from college. way to go! that is wonderful.
Jordan - you're taking over my job! I have to say it does look pretty good, but next time I'm in charge! :)
Ooh la la...looking good! I have to agree with Meags on this one. YOu look Great with both hair colors! But I can't believe you let Jordan do it...he did do a good job though, gotta give him props:) I am so excited for you and BABY BRADY! Are you going to find out what it is?
Post a Comment