Well, it's been a while since I last posted. I'm sorry....i would be a lot better at this if our computer at home worked, cuz that's where all our pictures are, but it doesn't. So the only time I can post is while I'm at work or school, and I don't have any pictures on those computers, so I don't have much pictures to put up. I found these pictures from Jordan's last game on my sister's computer the other day though and thought they were cute so I emailed them to myself. There's not really a purpose for this blog. But at least I have some pictures to put up and something to write about, right?
Jordan and I after his last game
Jordan and I with his cute family after the game
2 comments:
You guys are such a beautiful couple! I am still very excited for you both! what a great adventure!
You blend in the family so well! I hope you are feeling okay! I am so excited for you two. Keep us updated on possible next moves! Over Seas? :) How exciting.
Post a Comment