These are from a few days before with some fireworks. Our camera died after I got those ones of Jordan at the Stadium of Fire, so we'll just pretend that these are from the 4th of July too. :)
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Stadium of Fire
For the 4th of July, Jordan got to participate in the Stadium of Fire at BYU so we got tickets to go for free. They did a tribute (or something like that) to the Olympics so every sport in the Olympics was depicted. Jordan was one of the ones doing basketball. All he had to do was spin a basketball on his finger for like 30 seconds. Then he had to throw some stuff into the crowd, which he just threw to me anyway. But he did a great job! The Stadium of Fire was pretty cool. The Blue Man group performed which was really cool! Then after that was Miley Cyrus. We stayed for about 2 or 3 songs and decided that wasn't our cup of tea so we left early to beat the traffic. We just drove to the Denny's parking lot kitty corner to the stadium and watched the fireworks from there. Overall, it was a pretty fun 4th of July. Here are a few snaps of Jordan's debut.

These are from a few days before with some fireworks. Our camera died after I got those ones of Jordan at the Stadium of Fire, so we'll just pretend that these are from the 4th of July too. :)

These are from a few days before with some fireworks. Our camera died after I got those ones of Jordan at the Stadium of Fire, so we'll just pretend that these are from the 4th of July too. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like you had a ton of fun! Wish we could do more stuff with you - I think we need to move back to Utah! Good job spinning the ball Jordan!
How fun! I was supposed to do the Stadium of Fire thing, but at the last minute we decided to go to Morgan to be with my family (I'm trying to get all the family time I can before we move). The 80's party is classic! I love your outfits and hair! Hey, I think for the first time you are starting to look pregnant! When is your due date again? Well, fun posts... I loved it! See ya later
Hooray!! Sounds like life is going really well for you guys. I'm so glad to hear that, and I likewise have been wondering about you. I'm excited that you got a chance to play ball in college. I've enjoyed some intramurals and such, but that's about it. Good luck with the baby ... that's exciting. I'm expecting number 2 sometime in February. Life is gonna get pretty crazy.
your cute. you need to post baby belly bump pictures so i can see that cute little tummy of yours.
Post a Comment