Monday, July 14, 2008
Viva Las Vegas!
Jordan and I went to Las Vegas last week for a little trip. Jordan went to a basketball camp thing while we were down there and I hung out at his aunt and uncle's house. It was way hot down there but it was fun and nice to get away for a while. We didn't go to the strip at all (so I guess I shouldn't post this as "Viva, Las Vegas"), but we still had fun. We didn't take a lot of pictures either, but that's ok. We did go shooting with his uncle one morning though and that was fun. Our baby was maybe a little scared with the loud sounds, but I think he's ok. We got to shoot a 22, a 20-gage shotgun (that one was fun) and an 8mm pistol. I didn't do too bad suprisingly. Jordan is a good shooter though. We also went to the temple with Jordan's aunt and uncle on Saturday morning and that was really nice. Anwyay, we're glad we went and it was a good time. Now back to life...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like it was a fun trip! I love the picture of you shooting the pistol. It is priceless with the flipflops, babybelly, and you shooting a gun!
We moved to some in Sandy by Tai Pan. It's like 94th South and 7th West. How are you feeling?
Post a Comment