Well, the time has finally come. Jordan has been offered and has signed the contract to go play professional basketball over in Europe. We are moving to Luxembourg!! Most people don't know where it is. I think it used to be a part of Germany, but it's its own country now. It shares its borders with France, Germany and Belgium. It's an itty bitty country that's smaller than Rhode Island. We will be moving to the main city of Luxembourg. Yes, the name of the main city is also the name of the country. Jordan will be leaving for sure either this Saturday night or Sunday. If my passport gets here in time then I will be going with him then, but if not, I have to wait for my passport to go. :( I'm pretty much kicking myself in the butt for slacking on that this summer. I would much rather go over there with Jordan right away then have to fly over a few days or a week later by myself. At first we thought that Jordan would be going by himself for a few weeks and I would go later, but we talked to the General Manager last night and he said they were planning on me coming over with him right away! So my passport needs to get here pronto!! Anyway, we are super excited to go even though it's so soon! We will be having our baby over there so it will be a neat and new experience (I guess just having a baby is a new experience for us in and of itself, but espically over there!) for us. It is a beautiful country! It is a very safe and wealthy country I guess so that is good. Anyway, here are some pictures of Luxembourg. Enjoy! We sure will! But don't worry....we will be keeping up with our blog so keep checking back to see the latest! We love you all!

This is the main city of Luxemburg where we are going to be living! How gorgeous!!?

There are a bunch of castles there...you can bet we will be touring all over! Isn't this so cool?
15 comments:
Congratulations! That is so fun! It was cool to see you two in Vernal on Friday... Small world. Have fun and good luck with the baby! Keep in touch. You can check out our blog at kalenandmandy.blogspot.com if you want!
Brooklyn...what? how fun! i'm so excited for you. you are leaving so soon, i can't believe it! that will be a fun experience for you.
YAY! You'll have so much fun! What a neat experience! Are you nervous about flying such a long distance being so far along, though?
We are so excited for you! YAY! I think we should come visit you over there :)
Yay!! It was so fun to see you all yesterday. Congrats on Luxemburg and the Baby Brady! I love those pics of you shooting. That's about right for an outing with my Dad, guns and lizards... :) Love you guys!
Congrats! I am so excited for you guys and the wonderful changes in your life!
that is so exciting that you will be living in europe.. and your having your baby soo soon! Congrats on everything!!
do you have my blog?
its kariandsionetupou.blogspot.com
so excited for you..so sad you are leaving so soon!! that will be such an awesome experience!! let me know if you dont end up leaving this weekend..maybe if you have time we could meet up before you go! love you
WOW! What an adventure! I am so nervous but so excited for you. It will definitely be an experience you will never forget. It will be easier because you will be with your wonderful hubby! Bytheway, you are looking fabulous. totally have the prego glow! Email me your email address so i can add you to my blog. amyco_volleyball@hotmail.com
Jordan (and Brooke)
This is your cousin Chris. (Grant's oldest) I am sad to say that we really don't know each other all that well and we are probably the closest in age on the Stolworthy side but I am glad to have found your blog! All I can remember from our growing up years is running around outside your guy's house when we were about the same height. We must have been 5 yrs old or something because I haven't grown since! Anyways... add us to your list of family and we will do the same. If you are ever in the Boise area let us know!
Chris
Congrats! How fun for you and your hubby that will be such a fun experience! A fun Adventure! We have loved being away!
I am so excited for you guys. I need your e-mail cause i have lots of questions - nothing big. it would be nice to talk to you about the whole process before we actually have to do it. You guys are going to have so much fun - and you better keep in touch!!!
HOLY COW...how fun! and what a beautiful place to go to. having your baby there will be cool too. it will be able to say it was born in a different country! how long do you plan on living over there? well congrats to Jordan for getting the scholarship and good luck over there.
Are you there yet?! I hope your flight wasn't too long!
Hey Piglet I'm tagging you! I know you are going to be super busy for a little while settling in and stuff but when you get a chance we'd all like to hear from ya!!
Wrigley misses his aunt and uncle!
Post a Comment