Friday, August 8, 2008
Home Sweet Home
Well, we made it over here to Luxembourg safe and sound. If the words look funny and completely mispelled, its because the keyboards here are totally wack. Everytime you get on a different computer, the keyboard is different. Real weird. Life so far is good here. Definitely different, but it zill be fun getting used to it. Everyone and their dogs smoke here and drink beer. Its kinda scary knowing how much people drink here and then they get behind the wheel...eek. Oh zell. Ok well I cant mqke this long because we are at an internet cafe and have to pay for our use...it will have to do until ze can get our own computer. We love and miss you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah! How fun! I'm glad you made it there! I have been thinking about you! Do they speak English there? Have you found a doctor cant wait to hear!
Yah. I just found your blog spot through Ashley's blogspot. Now we have a way of keeping track of your latest adventure. We loved talking to you on the phone as you were heading out over the ocean to a land far, far away... We are excited to see how you find Luxemborg and living the 'european' lifestyle. If you can ever make it over to Italy - do it. You are surrounded by all kinds of awesome places to visit... no end of field trippin'!
We send our love and best wishes.
Connie, Grant, and the crew
So are you getting excited for the big day?!?! I am!!!! Can you believe it's only about six weeks away?? Some days I have short moments when I get freaked out and think there is no way I am ready for this baby, but those moments quickly go away once I realize how AMAZING it is all going to be!!! I sent you a text yesterday but I'm not too sure if you receive it. My girlfriend Stacey is throwing me a shower on Sept. 12th. I hope you can come! When you get a chance email me over you address. Here's my email: chels0428@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Szeet! Looking forward to hearing all the drunk people stories. Do you need us to ship you an American keyboard? You have to make sure to post some pictures of the area and people. Looking forward to keeping up on your adventure and best of luck there. Bob, Elaine, & Jaron.
Jordan and Brooke- what's up fools? I blog stalked you. I hope all is well!!!
-Jensen
p.s. Jordan you have a nice body. It makes me feel magical inside.
Brooke! Hey! I'm so glad yall are doing well over there in luxemburg!! How's the baby, what day are you due?! Well, I hope everything's great!
love, Rachel
Post a Comment