Monday, August 25, 2008

So sorry...




Well, i'm sorry it has been so long since our last update. It really is impossible to keep this thing updated constantly when we don't have our own computer. I'm so sorry...but I am trying. I promise once we get our own computer, we will be constantly on here.
Well, things are going good for us. We are finally feeling settled and comfortable driving. It's definitely a little different to drive here, but Jordan has been doing great! I'm proud of him. We did our first touristy outting on saturday. We drove up to Vianden, which is right on the boarder with Germany. There is a castle up there so we went and looked at it. It was pretty cool. Jordan said he thought it would be fun to live in a castle, which it would. It only took us about an hour to get there, so it wasn't a bad drive...besides it was beautiful anyway. We had to be back a little early though because Jordan had his first scrimmage game that night. He played great! His team smoked the other team by 72 points, and no that is not a typo! The score was 117-45. Needless to say the team wasn't very good. It was a starter game so that everyone could play. They play again on Wednesday night and that is supposed to be a much better team! But Jordan had 27 pts, 18 rbds, 7 assists...and i don't remember what all else. It was so much fun to watch him again. I love basketball season because I love to watch him play! Anyway...
Things are still going well for me and junior. I had an ultrasound done last week at the doctors and she was amazed at how long his legs were. Of course we wern't shocked, but it was fun. Because he is so much bigger now we didn't get to see him as easily as we could the last ultrasound. But we still got to see him which was fun. I am now at a month exactly for my due date. So he could be coming anytime really I guess, but we're hoping he stays in for a while so he can get big. Jordan wants a big baby...haha. He just moves around like crazy though. I thought they were supposed to kinda slow down with moving since they don't have as much room, but not this little guy. He is moving all the time. But that's good and reassuring to me, so I don't mind. Alright, well this is really long....sorry. Lots to update on. Anyway, we hope you all are doing well back home! We miss you!

7 comments:

Carrie Ross said...

My little sister is going to be a MOMMY! That is just so crazy! And they never stop moving...well at least that was how Wrigley was. Wiggly in the womb and wiggly out! I can't wait to get a phone call or an email or however you guys are gonna let us know! I came up with some good names.
BEAU or BO, LUX, CARTER, BRAXTON. I don't know I like them. Good luck guys! Brooke take care of yourself! And Jordan don't worry I love you and miss you too! :)

meag said...

brooke,
hey, how is it going. you really are going to be a great mom. i can't believe it is coming so soon. i'm excited for pictures. hope your doing great.

Anonymous said...

Hi darlin! Can't wait to come over and see you all! Way to rock 'em Jordan! Let's do some touristy things when I come. Okay? Take care! Love, Mom

Tina said...

It's great to hear from you Brookie. I'm glad things are going well, keep us updated!

The Alspach's said...

Hey brookie good to hear you are loving it over there! I just changed my blog to private so email me your email address at jsilver5@mymail.slcc.edu and i can send you an invite. Don't worry bout it till you get your own computer I know time on the computer is precious!

Lauren Tatton said...

How fun! I want to live in a castle also! Im so excited for you to have your baby! That is so exciting!

Alyssa/Jo said...

Yay for everything fun and exciting in your life!! We miss you though!