Here i am at 37 weeks!
ok sorry it has been so long again since our last post, but things are going great! i just wanted to post a picture of myself now that i am 37 weeks and this baby could really come soon! i have been bad about posting pictures of us and im sorry. our baby is doing great though. still moving around like he should. his head is down and pushing on my pelvis so im getting pretty sore but thats ok right? he is ready to come....hes a little on the small side with weight, but im sure he will continue to grow these last two weeks. he weighs just a little over 5 1/2 lbs right now so hopefully he will keep growing. hes healthy though...so thats good. and hes long....so he will just be long and skinny im sure. anyway, the second picture was just a funny one. we were out yesterday just after lunch in the city center and we saw this super little car. jordan thought it was funny so we took a picture of him by it. obviously jordan was up on a curb, but the curb wasnt that high. anyway, until the next post....enjoy!
12 comments:
Yeah! More news! I love you both!!
Mom
look at how adorable you are. just skinny and all but with a little basketball out your belly...you look great. serioulsy, i hope i look 1/2 that good when i am preg. hope everything is going great. sure did miss you at the alumni game last week.
Brooke you look so small for 37 weeks! Not fair! I'm glad that things are going so good for you guys! We love you and miss you a lot!
brooke-- i cant believe how little you still are...you only have a belly and thats it. so cute!! cant wait to see pictures of this little guy. hope everything is going great..love you
Ok Brookie, you look WAY too good! I guess you got the tiny little volleyball belly like we always wanted. I, on the other hand, am carrying around a full size watermelon at 20 weeks LOL.
Only a few more weeks left!! hooray! keep up the great work on the court, jordan. It's fun hearing your adventures. :)
Oh my goodness...do people look amazed at how small your belly is?!?! I am so glad yours is little too. People look at mine and give me a look like something is wrong. Like I'm not eating enough or something...definitely not the case! I'm so excited for you to be a mom. I am getting more and more nervous and excited. I'm hoping my motherly instincts will just kick in and I'll be fine. We will see....
I know you'll probably be so consumed, but whenever you get a sec. you have to let me know when he comes!!!
Brooke you look awesome! Seriously, did Jordan just shove a basketball up your shirt?! I cannot wait to hear more about you guys and the adventures your having (and about to have!) We love you so much and good luck!!!
You Look so cute! It looks so fun and beautiful! We love connecticut! I was so excited to see you message! I hope everything keeps going good for you guys! I cant wait to see your baby! Yeah!
Hey Brooke - it's Jess. I keep checking in to see if you have had that baby! You are tiny. Good luck!!
Wow, only a little bit longer! :) You are a cute little pregnant girl. All you have is a little basketball in your tummy! I don't think I'll get that lucky, I'm too short! Goodluck with the delivery.
Okay so you are too tiny to be this far along!!! I am so excited for you!! Cant wait to hear the good news! Keep us posted! Love ya! Em
Post a Comment