Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Updates for the Brady`s

Well, not a lot has happened since i last posted, and this is going to be a boring one without pictures....I`m sorry. We went to the doctor yesterday and it went well. The week before when i went, there was not new news, no progress, etc. I`m not dialated, I`m not effaced, nothing. But when i went yesterday, the doctor told me that I am completely effaced, but I`m still not dialated yet. So....thats good. Quite a lot of progress for just 1 week really. But I am still feeling great! Just 1 more week to go! We can hardly believe it but we are both just so excited for our little guy to come! all this anticipation is killing us! Jordan has had a couple of games and it has been so much fun to watch him again. He had a game last week, and got knocked in the eye. It gashed a cut open right above his eye, and he got a black eye from it as well. the refs didn`t even call a foul though. Eh...Everyone said he should go to the hospital and get stitches, but we all know Jordan and he didnt think that was necessary. So he just got some steri-strips to put on it. It is healing nicely and the color is going away now from the black eye. Other than that, there isn`t much new news with us. We are just still here in Europe and loving it! We do miss our family and friends a lot though. We love to look at everyone else`s blog and see what you all are up to though. Anyway, I better get going, but I hope this will do for now. Hopefully our next post will have some exciting news!

7 comments:

Tina said...

Wow, you are so close! How exciting. Tell us more about Europe, we're planning to go in April and would love an insiders scoop!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Not too much longer!!!! So I have to say being a mom is better than I could have ever imagined! I can't wait for your little guy to come.

Lauren Tatton said...

Good luck! That is so exciting about your apt.One week I cant believe it! ooh! Sorry about your hubbies eye! That is sad and crazy that no foul was called!

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

You're almost there!! Only a few more days left... good luck!

Alyssa/Jo said...

Well hello! It looks like your next post will include big baby news!! Shane and I are still apart...we will be till the end of November. Life is good though. We keep busy which helps a ton!! I love reading your posts...I'm living vicariously through you!!

the dehart family said...

congrats on little Wyatt! Lindsay passed on the e-mail....he is adorable! We are thrilled for you guys! Lots of love!

Kali Sorensen said...

Hi Brooke it is me Kali (hogan). Congrats on baby Wyatt! He is so cute.(I saw the pics on Carries blog)I hope everything went well with your delivery. Best wishes with your new little family!