He was content in his carseat so we left him in there for a while...he L-O-V-E-S strings and just sucked on the strings from his beanie. So cute!
I think this is seriously the 1st picture of just Jordan and I since Wyatt was born. No joke. Sad :(
Anyway, Sunday, one of my old roomates and volleyball teammate had her mission homecoming. So Jordan and I went to listen to her talk and hang out a little after. Before she left she was dating one of Jordan's teammates from UV, and now that she's home, things are going pretty good I think. Anyway, later that afternoon we had a DELICIOUS dinner at my Mom's house!! She made lamb, but it was cooked with all these herbs and it was to die for! Seriously so good! Anyway, all my family came over, including Nonnie. We had a fun time and since the weather was nice, we took a stroll down to the park. Wyatt likes the park, but only for like 10 minutes, then he starts getting kinda fussy. But, I think it's just because we haven't taken him there when it's warm during the day. We've only gone when it's evening and starting to get kinda chilly. I should try when it's warm...anyway. We had a great weekend! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter too!
By this time, Wyatt was a little tired of the park.
My family
3 comments:
I'm sad I couldn't make it to the Flash game. I heard it was a good one. Plus it would have been fun to see you!! Can you believe we move in a couple of weeks?!?! I better get packing!
where the heck are you moving too. i'm still sad that i don't have access to jess's blog....i have no idea whats going on in her life. sad. talk to her about that. you look adorable too.miss you
I dont think Sione I have a picture of just us to since kira was born either.. on valentines day we had pictures but they were each of us separate.. that is pretty sad..lol! The pics are always of one of us with kira or all of us together!
Post a Comment