We came home from Vernal early Saturday morning because Jordan had practice at 11. While he went to practice I went to the "What Women Want" Expo with my mom. It was really cool and I wish I could have had more time there. There was so much cute stuff there, but I had to hurry so I could get down to Orem. We met up with our friends Shane and Alyssa Markham. Alyssa had a soccer game at UV, so Jordan just went to watch that after his practice with Shane while I was at the Expo. After the game they rented some tandem bikes. So, I haven't riden a bike since I was probably in Jr. High...it's been FOREVER!!! I was so nervous, especially since it was a tandem bike and I've never rid one. It was so much fun though! After a while, I relaxed and enjoyed...a little too much I guess cuz Jordan told me I wasn't pedaling enough. I had no idea that I was supposed to actually work hard on it. I just figured the pedals were moving so I just went with the flow and didn't pedal hard. Jordan was dying and was like "You've got to start pedaling". I was like "oh, sorry. I'm supposed to pedal?". But after that it was great teamwork! I could not see over Jordan though so I had to put total trust in him. It was really weird riding a bike having no idea where you were going because you can't see. Wyatt had fun for a little bit, but then he got SO tired! He woke up like half way on our way home from Vernal and only slept for like 5 minutes on the way to the expo. This was at like 4:30 or 5 in the evening so he was shot! He fell asleep against Jordan on our ride back though. Poor guy. Anyway, we rode the bikes on the paths up Provo Canyon up to Bridal Veil Falls. The ride was super fun!! We should do it again...thanks Shane and Alyssa.


Shane and Alyssa

Alyssa was in charge of the backpack...you did great!

Up at the falls

Sleepy boy
9 comments:
that sounds way fun. Braden never sleeps real good when I'm out and about he thinks there is too much to see. Your little guy is such a doll. :)
We had so much fun tandem biking with you guys! The 4 of us always end up doing crazy things in Provo canyon. 1 week til we are southern bells.
That's so great! Awesome post Brooke!
Let us know when you get back so we can get together!
How fun! Where did you guys rent tandem bikes i really want to do that!
your too cute. that looks like fun! okay.. i really want to come see you. when do you leave for louisiana or wherever your going? and whats your schedule like during the weeks... like what day of the week would be best for a visit? anyways..let me know. hope everything is going great
Goodness, you guys are so cute together. Hawaii is great. We have had perfect weather lately, not too hot and not too cold...actually it never gets TOO cold. We both finish up in December this year...YAHOO! I have already graduated but I am doing a 5th year teaching certification course so I can teach with a master's. It is tough, but it will be so worth it. YES, we are coming home when we finish. I CAN'T WAIT. We love it here and everything, but we just can't wait to get back to Utah. What are you guys up to? How is life going? It sure sounds like it is a blast!!
Awesome video!
Wow, pretty sweet! I've never rode one of those things...that would be so weird not to be able to see where you are going. I like the part where you weren't pedaling...that made me laugh just thinking about it! Your little guy is getting so big..sad huh!
Post a Comment