I'm so happy! Wyatt FINALLY ate solid food. Like, took the spoon, mushed it around in his mouth, and swollowed it!!! YAY! I have tried for over a month to get him to eat solids, but he wouldn't. Can you blame him? That rice cereal is y-u-c-k-y stuff. I knew the regular rice cereal wasn't that good, and people had told me to give him the baby oatmeal cuz that tasted better. But, no such luck with that either. I would get it in his mouth and he would just spit it out or it would just sit in there. I just thought he didn't know how to swollow, but he was really just being stubborn, like his parents. He would start to get fussy cuz I was getting real frustrated, and he just didn't want it. So I made some baby food yesterday (green beans) and he ate it! On the first try! I knew he wasn't very hungry cuz I had just fed him, but I wanted to see what he would do so I tried giving him some of the beans. He ate it. I didn't give him much cuz I knew he wouldn't eat it, being as how I just fed him. So I gave him some the next time he was supposed to eat and he did great! I'm a happy mommy! :) ...... Except now I am having trouble putting him down for naps. He knows it's time to go down and is absolutely refusing to go down. He's been doing that for the past couple days now. It's driving me crazy!! But, I still love him to death.
I love this picture!
And just because he's cute, here's some more pictures for your viewing pleasure
Passing the ball with Daddy
Wearing Jordan's hat. He always reaches for it. He's super cute with it on :)
4 comments:
TOO CUTE!!
Brooke,
I cant believe how big is getting already!! He is really cute!! Going to be a great bball player too!!! haha
It was good to meet you as well. Your little boy is so cute! Beau knows Nick because he served his mission with him in Australia. How do you guys know them... It is a small world. When we looked at your blog, Beau saw his name and said " No Way" I havent talked to him forever, How do they know them? Anyway it was nice to see you guys, Beau always likes to catch up with people. Maybe we will see you sometime when you come to Vernal, Take Care
he is too cute... I'm getting excited for ave to start eating solids. It wont be too much longer either. i cant believe how big he is getting. I love it and ave and i might have to make a trip down to see you sometime soon.. we only have one car and trae always takes it to work most days so its hard for me to find a day when i can have the car the whole day.. but we'll work something out.. hope everything is going great. love you!!
Post a Comment