Here I am at 17 weeks......
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Our Christmas Suprise!
Well we gave our families quite the suprise for Christmas this year! We finally gave in and told them that yet again, I'm pregnant. Yup...that's right. Baby #2 is on the way. We waited a lot longer to tell people this time around and really if it were up to Jordan, our families still wouldn't know. He wanted to wait till we knew what we were having. However, now that I am further along it's kinda starting to look like I'm gaining weight in my midsection and I don't want people thinking it's random weight. Luckily I'm tall and I can get away with waiting this long to tell people since I don't show early. Although it is true that you show earlier with the next pregnancy cuz I am already starting to push out a little. I am already 17 weeks along, and I'm feeling great! Again, I haven't been sick at all which is super great too! My due date is set for June 5. We will be finding out in like 3 weeks what we're having. What do you think it'll be this time?

Here I am at 17 weeks......
Here I am at 17 weeks......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
Yeah!!! That is so exciting! You look great! I hope you had a good christmas!
Y'all are good secret keepers!!! Your further along than I am which means you were pregnant at the BYU game when we say you;) Sneaky, Sneaky!! Congrats. How exciting! Now we will have two, both at the same age. I only wish we lived closer to each other:)
Oh and seeing how your not sick again (lucky you), I think your going to have another boy!!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting. I love having two kids. I love checkin up on you guys. That is so exciting that Jordan is playing with the Flash. We should get together soom. Our boys are so close in age it would be fun!
WOW!!! Yay! I am so jealous. Adam and I want to have a baby again too, but we are not going to have insurance in a couple of days. And that is super scary! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!! I think you are going to have another boy. But who knows!!!
BROOKIE!! I am so so excited for you- congrats!! I can't believe you're 17 weeks in that pic- you're hardly showing at all! That is such awesome news- I can't wait to hear what you are having!!!
Congrats that is so exciting!
Congrats to you all. Keep us posted.
Brooke that is so neat! I'm so happy for you! I'm guessing you'll have a girl since you haven't been sick at all. I never got sick when I was PG with Taylor.
brooke.....YEAH!!!! i'm so excited for you guys. how fun. and you look so good. man i miss you. hope you had a chreat christmas
congrats Brooke!!! I can't believe how great you look! I was showing more than that at about 13 weeks.
Congrats! Wow you are still so small. I am feeling like a house right now! I can't believe you are having another baby!! How fun! I am super excited for you both!
YEAH!!! I am so excited for you!!! YOU ARE SO TINY AND LOOK GORGEOUS! You have the cutest family and I am so anxious to hear what you are having! I hope you are feeling well!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congrats girlie!!! That's so exciting and great to hear that you're feeling good! I'm guessing girl, just to change things up a bit, but I think there's also something really special about two brothers close in age. Either way he'll be adorable!!!
CONGRATS!! how exciting of course I want it to be a little girl, but Im thinking you have another little boy on your hands! cant wait to hear what it is!
congrats brookie. thats so awesome.
YAY BRADY'S!!! We are so excited for you guys! 2!! Are you ready for that? :)
I think you are having a... girl!
Can't wait to see you this week!
Love you both!
My vote is a boy!!
Brookie!!! YEAHHHHH!!! I am so excited for you and you look great! Congratulations! I bet another boy! You are going to have yourself a little team of basketball players:) Either way, it is SOOOOO exciting!!!
Post a Comment