Sunday, October 24, 2010

So funny...i want to share with you all!!



So again like I say every post, I wish I could just freeze time with Wyatt. Chamberlain too, just because he's so cute and I know he's gonna be Wyatt's age in the blink of an eye. But Wyatt just says the funniest things and we are so suprised at how much he just picks up on his own and repeats. I love this kid! Here are a few funny things he has said lately:

-We were at a car dealership looking at cars with jordan's sister a few months ago. Wyatt walked right up to a really nice looking black Tahoe, slaps the tire and says "A hundred bucks!".

-We were driving in the car the other day and Wyatt asked Jordan for his water. Jordan passed it back to him and he goes, "Thanks Jordan (ya he calls him jordan). I'm so proud of you". No joke. We about died on that one.

-Jordan and I were talking about our chins the other day. All of the sudden Wyatt says "Mommy, I love your chin". I said, "Thanks bud, do you love Daddy's chin too?" He goes, "No".

-I was nursing Chamberlain a while back and I had just gotten out of the shower so my hair was still wet. Wyatt came in and touched my hair. Then he said, "I like your hair mom. So nice and clean".

-Wyatt is our little alarm clock every morning. He comes in our room when he wakes up, carrying his doggy and blanket. He climbs into our bed with us and says "I wake up" (with a huge smile on his face).

-When he wants someone to sit next to him he says, "sit next to by me" (we need to work on the phrasing there).

-Yesterday he did something cute so I said, "Wyatt, do have any idea how cute you are?" He responds by saying, "Ya, I know. Thanks mom".

-At the end of the day he will say, "Hi Mommy (or daddy, or whoever else he is talking to). You have fun today?"

-Today on our way to my mom's house after church today, Wyatt just randomly said "I'm angry. I'm tired". Haha

Anyway, he is so funny and is always saying things that are are hilarious! I love it! He has so many funny quotes and I really should write them all down. I know there are so many that I'm not putting down. These are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head that I wrote down. But seriously...you guys should hear him.

Chamberlain is a funny little boy too. I'm pretty sure the only thing he is remotely interested in is trying to get his thumb/hand in his mouth. He's become quite the thumb sucker so it is a constant battle trying to keep his hands out of his mouth. I DON'T want him to develope that habit!! I've even put socks on his hands, and he still gets his thumb in his mouth. Literally you can see his thumb sticking out from his hands in the socks...and he's sucking on it. Through the sock! So funny. He's not quite in the same place that Wyatt was at this age...but I'm blambing it on the stinkin thumb...it's all he wants to do.
I put him in this the other day....



All he did was sit there and suck his thumb...no bouncing. He's a content little guy I guess. But he's sure precious. Wyatt just loves him too. I love that they get along (so far :).

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Okay, Wyatt is seriously the funniest little person ever!

melissa said...

love those little boys. wyatt is a little jabber mouth, and a cute one at that. glad you got everything figured out for when i come home. now we need to see if we can round up some other suite 15 girls and get together sometime.

Natalie {Parade of the Day} said...

So funny! I can totally see Jordan slapping a car and saying a hundred bucks! Like father like son!