Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had a fun week with Halloween. I must say, I think we did a great job on Wyatt's costume! He was Mickey Mouse, and he was sure a cute one! On Tuesday we went to a Trunk or Treat at Jordan's parents ward. We mostly missed the trunk or treat part cuz we got there late. We were able to eat dinner though. From there we went straight to my Grandma's assisted living residence to do a Trick or Treat there. Wyatt got tons of candy there! He enjoyed that a lot! On Saturday afternoon there was a carnival in my Mom's neighborhood that we went to. That was fun and Wyatt got some candy with some of the games he played there. Then we went to our ward's Trunk or Treat at 4. It was supposed to be outside but since it was raining it got moved to inside the church. Then we headed over to my Mom's house again and hung out for a little bit. We ate some dinner and then I took Wyatt out to Trick or Treat. My sister and her little boy Wrigley came with us too. We were out for probably 45 minutes and Wrigley got cold and wanted to come in. I asked Wyatt if we should go home too and he said, "No go home! More trick or treat!" So we stopped at my mom's house for Wrigley to get some warmer clothes and we headed back out. Again after like 1/2 hour Wrigley was done, but Wyatt kept saying "No go home! More trick or treat!". So they went in and I took Wyatt to 2 more houses then we came in. Unfortunately Jordan hasn't been feeling good the last few days so Jordan spent most of the day inside sleeping. He came to the carnival for a few minutes, but other than that, I was flying solo for everything else. Anyway, I think it goes without saying that Wyatt had lots of fun! He was pooped by the end of the day though.


Here's Wyatt with Wrigley at the Trunk or Treat. Wrigley was Chicken Little


At the Carnival

I should have taken more pictures. I have a few more but they are all basically the same picture. My mom has a few too. But Chamberlain stayed in with Jordan and my mom. He wasn't the happiest camper that evening. But I would say we had a great Halloween. Wyatt now has like 2 big buckets full of candy, I think he'll be just fine.

No comments: