So how brave am I to take on 3 little toddlers in a sleepover? Well that's what happened. We were at my Mom's house for dinner on sunday and my niece was really upset when they went to leave. Jordan was like, "Just leave her. She can stay with us". My brother was like, "Ok". Shawna, his wife was like "What? Robbie are you serious?" Robbie was like "Ya, unless that was an empty offer" and he looked at us. I was like "Sure! We will take her. We can make a little bed for her". So just like that, Taryn was coming to stay the night with us. They were a little too willing if you ask me. ;) just kidding. After it was set in stone that Taryn was coming, my sister was like "Oh sad. Wrigley is left out of the sleepover". Before thinking, I said, "Wrigley can come too". So before I knew it, we had ourselves a sleepover with 3 little kids...and I still had Chamberlain. Taryn is 3, Wrigley is 2, and Wyatt is obviously 2. I was thinking it was going to be a L-O-N-G night!!! But suprisingly it wasn't that bad. It took quite a while to get them all to sleep, especially since they were all in the same room. Taryn and Wrigley acutally would have fallen asleep pretty quickly I think, but Wyatt was being a pill and I think he was over-excited that they were over. Anyway, by 11:15 that night, all the kids were finally asleep. And they all slept through the night. Wyatt woke up and came in our room at 8:30. Taryn came out at about 8:35, and Wrigley woke up at 9. Overall it wasn't that bad. But, I don't know that I would do it again...with all 3. But it was fun. But like I titled this post...how brave am i for taking that on?

Watching Caillou before bed in their own chairs

Ready for bed in the tent....ya that set-up didn't last

Playing with Wyatt's trains in the morning
This was funny. Jordan and I were out late one night. We put the kids to bed and went shopping so my cousin Maegan and her husband kept an eye on the kids. When we got home we went in Wyatt's room to check on him and this is what we found. You can't really tell in the picture, but he really was about to fall off of the chair. I moved him to his bed, but not before snapping a few pictures.

Chamberlain was being funny after his bath the other day with his towel so I decided to snap a few pics of him too. I thought this one was cute.


Wyatt has been crawling into his toy box lately to get out some toys...I think it's funny
And last but not least...I started feeding Chamberlain some rice cereal. Wyatt never ate it. He showed such obvious disgust for it from the start. Chamberlain wasn't as bad. This was the 3rd time I tried to give him some and he finally ate it. So aparently Chamberlain doesn't mind. He's just growing up. He's sure cute and I just love how much he looks like Jordan!

Such a cute kid! He's happy about the cereal obviously :)
2 comments:
way to go brooke. that is brave. glad the kids behaved for you. i talked (facebooked) jess and she said she is up for a suite 15 reunion when i come home. you and meag should plan something.
Cute Pix! Hey that was so fun getting together with you guys no Sat. I didn't realize how long it had been since we all did that! Until I thought- hello Peighton is 5!!! Your kiddos are so cute and you look great! Thanks for the fun time!!
Post a Comment