So the thing about Jordan playing basketball is....well, we just love basketball around our house. Here we are, another season with the Flash. Jordan made it through training camp and has made the team again. They have had 2 games so far, and Jordan has started out great! The first game he had 17 pts and 7 rebounds with a +22 rating. The second game he had only 7 pts, with 7 rebounds again. But still played good. He has another game tonight and I'm excited! Like I've said a million times, i LOVE to watch him play! Anyway, with another year of basketball comes the risk that Jordan might not be home for holidays. Unfortunately, this is the 2nd year in a row that Jordan wasn't home for Thanksgiving. It just makes me realize even more how much I truly am greatful for him and all that he does for our family. We missed him as we sat around the table and ate our delicious turkey dinner (wondering if he was gonna get any sort of yummy dinner like ours).
It also made me realize how greatful I am for our 2 beautiful healthy boys! There is no greater joy in the world then them!! Wyatt is just so sweet. He loves to cuddle, kiss, hug, and play basketball. He is seriously so good at basketball it's pretty impressive. He practices every day for quite some time. I'm absolutely positive he's left handed. There is no question about it. He is the kindest little boy and constantly makes us laugh everyday with his funny comments. Chamberlain is such a chubby, huge, happy little boy. He's a little difficult when it comes to naps. He only sleeps like 20-30 minutes, and he's difficult to get to sleep, but he's a good sleeper at night. He sure happy everytime you come in and he sees you though. Plus he looks just like Jordan, so it makes me happy.
Anyway, I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! On to Christmas....where did that last year go?

A little snapshot of me and the boys on Thanksgiving
1 comment:
It was so good to see ya'll on Friday, Wyatt is always a crack up & Chamberlain is SO cute, holy cow!
Post a Comment