So Wyatt's birthday was on Friday (the 24th). He turned 2. Yeah...i know. He's starting to act every bit of it. But he's still super cute and sweet and loving! He just likes to say "no" a lot now and yells, and throws fits sometimes...but no matter what, I wouldn't trade him for anything! He's my little munchkin!
We had a party for him on Sunday with family. My family came and Jordan's parents came with Cameron and Annie (they're the only ones left here in UT). We also had some friends over that Jordan knew from Vernal. Kurt and Jessica Gosser...cute family, darling little girl too. Anyway, we had a BBQ, ate cake, opened presents and just chatted. It was fun. Wyatt had so much energy it was just entertaining to watch him. Jordan took some video of him opening some presents, but it's pretty long. I'm still undecided if I'll post it....but if there's a video at the end....i did. He got spoiled. He got a train set (which he loves!!!) courtesy of me and my man, lots of clothes, cars, blocks, puzzles, a backpack full of books and coloring books and stickers, cars, a ball, jammies, and more but I'm drawing a blank at the moment.
We have the horrible time of 1 o'clock church and Sundays are always a major struggle with Wyatt. He doesn't really get a good nap ever sadly so he's quite onry on Sundays. Well, yesterday he didn't get one at all and he actually did really good all day, until everyone left and it was time to stop playing with the train and get ready for bed. Then came all the crying. He put so much energy into his day and was so hyper and happy, that he was so overly exhausted when night came. He would NOT go to bed and he is usually great! Put him down and you don't hear a peep from him....not tonight. Jordan had to sit with him until he fell asleep.
Anyway, he had a great party and loved everything! I just can't believe he's 2! Seriously, I wish I could just freeze him as he is and keep him like this forever! He's sure a sweet boy and we love him like crazy!! Happy birthday Wyatt!
Eating delicious food
Wyatt insisted on eating in the bumbo in the corner....he hasen't showed any interest in the bumbo until now, when Chamberlain uses it
Eating cake
Opening his presents...he hit the jackpot
3 comments:
Happy Birthday! And yes, we do need to get together with "us"!
Wow! I can't believe Wyatt is already two! It looks like he had a great birthday!
happy birthday buddy, glad to share a birthday with such a cute kid!
Post a Comment